Those who have embarked on a fitness journey know its challenges all too well. Burning fat and building lean muscles require intense workouts and a lot of dietary changes. Besides, maintaining a calorie deficit can negatively affect your mood and energy levels. This is why many fitness enthusiasts turn to fat burners to assist them in their fat burning process.
This is an in-depth review of PrimeShred, a hardcore fat burner designed for full-body weight loss.
What is PrimeShred?
- PrimeShred is a scientifically formulated fat burner that helps you lose stubborn stored fat to reveal a shredded physique.
- It contains several mood-boosting ingredients that allow you to stay motivated and energized during your cutting phase.
- This fat-burning supplement is free from soy, gluten, dairy, and artificial or GMO ingredients.
- Additionally, it is vegan-friendly and is made in the USA in FDA-approved and GMP-certified facilities.
How does this fat burner work?
- Enhances Your Body’s Natural Fat-Burning Processes
PrimeShred fires up your metabolic rate by boosting thermogenesis. This allows you to burn more calories even when you are resting. Additionally, it triggers the release of specific fat-burning hormones, which causes stored fatty acids to release into your bloodstream, which are then burned as fuel.
- Preserves Muscle Gains
PrimeShred contains essential amino acids and other important nutrients that help metabolize proteins and carbohydrates and promote the growth of lean muscle mass and aid in muscle contraction. It helps improve the assimilation of iron in the blood and increases the oxygen supply to your muscles, which helps prevent post-workout inflammation and muscle damage.
- Boosts Your Energy and Focus
Sticking to a weight loss plan is a difficult task and is often one of the most common barriers to long-term weight loss. PrimeShred contains healthful ingredients that fuel your body and allow you to combat fatigue. Plus, it contains potent nootropics that keep you feeling sharp and energized every day.
Below is the complete ingredient list of PrimeShred.
- Green Tea – 500mg
- L-Tyrosine – 300mg
- Rhodiola Rosea Root – 250mg
- L-Theanine – 250mg
- Caffeine Anhydrous – 225mg
- Cayenne Pepper – 200mg
- Dimethylethanolamine (DMAE) – 150mg
- Green Coffee – 100mg
- Vitamin B3 – 15mg
- Vitamin B6 – 1.3mg
- Vitamin B12 – 24mcg
- BioPerine – 5mg
- Green tea has been used in traditional Indian and Chinese medicine to improve digestion, immunity, and cardiovascular health.
- It contains several bioactive compounds that aid in weight loss by increasing energy expenditure.
- Green tea is known to boost energy levels, reduce inflammation, and stabilize blood sugar levels.
- It also helps improve brain functions, such as memory and reaction time, and has anti-anxiety effects.
A placebo-controlled clinical trial was conducted on ten healthy men to evaluate the efficacy of green tea on lipid oxidation and energy expenditure. The volunteers were randomly given the following treatment on 3 different occasions: green tea extract (90 mg catechin + 50mg caffeine), 50mg of caffeine, or a placebo, which was administered at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Their respiratory quotient, energy expenditure, and other relevant parameters were measured before and after the treatment. The study revealed that green tea helped increase energy expenditure and promoted fat oxidation .
L-tyrosine is an amino acid found in bananas, almonds, and milk products.
- It is known to reduce body fat, suppress appetite, and boost athletic performance.
- It helps in the production of thyroid hormones, such as thyroxine and triiodothyronine, which play a key role in regulating your metabolism.
- L-tyrosine is also required to produce certain neurotransmitters, such as norepinephrine and epinephrine. These neurotransmitters boost your mental focus and alertness and reduce post-workout fatigue, among various other functions.
A double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial was conducted on eight healthy men to study the effect of tyrosine on exercise capacity. The control group was given 500 ml of a sugar-free drink and the treatment group was given the same drink with 150mg/kg of tyrosine an hour before cycling till exhaustion. The study showed that tyrosine supplementation helped increase endurance capacity in the treatment group .
L-Theanine is a water-soluble amino acid mainly found in green tea and some types of mushrooms.
- It helps increase focus, reduce appetite, and alleviate mood.
- It also helps improve reaction time, promote sleep, and strengthen immunity.
- Additionally, l-theanine helps reduce stress and anxiety and is known to balance out the effects of caffeine intake, such as caffeine jitters and energy crashes.
A double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial was conducted on 18 healthy individuals to determine the effect of l-theanine on reaction time and attention performance. The volunteers were divided into two groups: the high-anxiety group and the minimal-anxiety group. Both groups were given 200mg of l-theanine and a placebo in a repeated measures design protocol. The results were analyzed through a visual attention task and an audio response test. The study showed that l-theanine helped improve reaction time and attention performance among people with high anxiety .
Rhodiola rosea is a flowering plant native to Asia and Europe.
- It is believed to enhance workout performance, reduce post-workout fatigue, and boost mood and motivation.
- It also helps break down visceral fat, reduces stress levels, and stimulates protein synthesis.
- In addition to this, Rhodiola rosea helps prevent stress-induced eating disorders and improves insulin resistance.
A clinical trial was conducted on 56 rats to study the effect of Rhodiola rosea (Rho) and Rhaponticum carthamoides extract (Rha) to study their effects on physical performance. The rats were made to complete a bout of resistance exercise five times a week for 4 weeks and were given Rho + Rha supplement or a placebo after each training session. The study showed that Rhodiola and Rhapoconticum supplementation helped improve muscle phenotype, stimulate protein synthesis, and boost physical performance .
Caffeine anhydrous is a highly concentrated and potent form of caffeine.
- It helps boost your metabolic rate by increasing energy expenditure and stimulates lipolysis, the process through which the body burns fat as fuel.
- It is known to enhance workout performance and is especially beneficial for resistance and high-intensity workouts.
- Additionally, caffeine helps boost mood and alertness and reduce mental fatigue.
Three clinical trials were conducted on obese and normal-weight volunteers to determine the effect of coffee/caffeine on metabolism. In the first and second trials, normal-weight (control) and obese volunteers were administered 4mg/kg caffeine, which resulted in an increased metabolic rate in both groups. In the third trial, both groups received coffee with a 3080KJ meal. By the end of the trial, it was found that caffeinated coffee had better thermic effects than decaffeinated coffee.
Overall, the study suggested that caffeine effectively boosted the metabolic rate of normal-weight and obese individuals .
Cayenne pepper is a common ingredient in weight loss supplements.
- Most of its benefits can be attributed to its capsaicin content. Capsaicin is a natural thermogenic compound that boosts your metabolism and promotes fat burning.
- It also increases the production of digestive enzymes and helps you feel satiated.
- Capsaicin has excellent antioxidative properties and helps reduce oxidative stress and inflammation.
- Additionally, it reduces neurodegeneration and helps maintain a healthy nervous system.
A double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial was conducted on overweight and obese volunteers to determine the weight loss effects of capsinoid, which is a structural analog of capsaicin. The participants were administered 6mg of capsinoid daily for 12 weeks and the control group received a placebo. Dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry was used to measure visceral fat loss. By the end of the study, it was found that capsinoid can help reduce abdominal fat and assist in weight management .
Dimethylethanolamine (DMAE) is an organic compound that is naturally produced in the body.
- It is known to enhance physical performance, reduce inflammation, and have anti-aging effects.
- DMAE is the precursor of choline, which is required for the structural integrity of cell membranes. Choline also helps in the production of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that plays a key role in muscle contractions and brain functions, such as attention, motivation, and memory.
- Green coffee is rich in chlorogenic acid, which helps in glucose and lipid metabolism and reduces intestinal glucose absorption.
- It helps reduce blood pressure by improving arterial elasticity.
- Additionally, green coffee helps boost your energy levels, alleviate mood, improve cardiovascular health, and flush out toxins from the body.
A clinical trial was conducted on obese mice to evaluate the effect of green coffee on body fat. The mice in the treatment group were given a high-fat diet with 50, 100, or 200 mg/kg of green coffee bean extract (GCBE) and the mice in the control group were only given a high-fat diet. Their body fat reduction and fatty acid synthesis mechanism were measured subsequently. The study showed that green coffee helped reduce fat accumulation by regulating lipid metabolism and adipogenesis .
- Vitamin B3 helps in the production of the weight-loss hormone adiponectin, which increases insulin sensitivity and promotes fat breakdown.
- It helps improve energy levels and boost your workout performance.
- It also offers neuroprotective benefits, improves lipid profile, and helps maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Vitamin B6 enables you to burn more calories by metabolizing proteins, carbohydrates, and fats.
- It helps reduce tiredness by promoting hemoglobin production.
- In addition to this, vitamin B6 helps regulate your hunger and appetite by regulating your hormones.
- Vitamin B12 is required for improving focus and mood and maintaining a healthy nervous system.
- It plays a key role in protein and fat metabolism and helps support healthy energy levels.
- Vitamin B12 also helps in the production of red blood cells and reduces your risk of anemia, which causes people to feel weak and exhausted.
In addition to this, many studies have shown that low vitamin B12 levels are linked to high body mass index (BMI).
A cross-sectional study was conducted on 976 individuals to determine the effect of vitamin B12 on body fat composition and insulin resistance. Biochemical tests for vitamin B12, insulin levels, blood pressure, hemogram, and other parameters were assayed before the treatment.
The participants were then categorized into five groups: overweight, obese, insulin resistant, metabolic syndrome, and control group, and the correlation of vitamin B12 with these parameters was evaluated. The study showed that low vitamin B12 levels correlated with increased body mass index in overweight and obese individuals, but it had a negligible effect on insulin resistance and metabolic syndrome .
BioPerine is a patented extract containing a minimum of 95% piperine, a chemical compound extracted from black pepper.
- Piperine is known for its positive influence on nutrient bioavailability. It is commonly used in dietary supplements as it increases the effectiveness of the active ingredients in the formula.
- In addition, piperine helps reduce inflammation, stabilizes blood sugar levels, and improves brain function.
A clinical trial was conducted on 30 rats to study the effect of piperine on high-fat-induced oxidative stress. They were either given a high-fat diet, a high-fat diet and 0.02g/kg of piperine, a high-fat diet and 0.25g of black pepper, or a standard pellet diet daily for 10 weeks. The study showed that the mice who were fed black pepper or its primary active compound piperine had lower oxidative stress compared to the other groups .
Below are the key benefits of Prime Shred.
- Rapid Fat Burning
PrimeShred contains clinically proven ingredients that help you burn stubborn fat all over the body by stimulating your metabolism and increasing thermogenesis.
- Supports Intense Cutting Routines
It helps you to burn pure fat without losing any muscle mass to reveal a perfectly ripped physique. Dial it in and look your best on weddings, vacations, or photo shoots.
- Boosts Energy and Motivation
It provides a surge of energy to allow you to ace your workouts and keeps you motivated to stay consistent with your workout routine.
- Get Past Frustrating Plateaus
It helps maximize your workout benefits and fire your metabolism when your progress has flat-lined.
- Reduces Recovery Time
It allows you to recover faster from your workouts by reducing post-workout inflammation and muscle damage.
Has PrimeShred had any negative effects?
PrimeShred does not have any side effects. It is a well-established fact that individuals seek out dietary supplements to augment their physical fitness and improve their performance. In the same vein, PrimeShred has emerged as an efficacious fat-burning and weight-loss supplement that has been gaining traction in the athletic community. Not only does it aid in weight loss, but it also helps to preserve lean muscle mass and boost energy levels.
Moreover, scientific studies have demonstrated that PrimeShred is devoid of any adverse effects on the human body. The supplement contains a potent blend of natural ingredients that are proven to be safe for consumption. Unlike other commercial supplements that contain synthetic chemicals, PrimeShred utilizes organic compounds such as green tea extract, cayenne pepper, and caffeine anhydrous to stimulate thermogenesis and promote lipolysis.
In conclusion, athletes and fitness enthusiasts can safely incorporate PrimeShred into their daily routines without any concerns for negative side effects or health risks. The supplement’s ability to enhance metabolic rate and burn fat while preserving muscle mass makes it a desirable option for individuals seeking optimal physical performance without sacrificing safety or well-being.
However, people with underlying health conditions taking prescription medications, and pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before taking a new supplement.
5 Reasons to Buy Primeshred
- Burns stubborn fat by triggering key fat-burning enzymes.
- Lose weight and also preserves muscle gains.
- Boosts energy-yielding metabolism and focus.
- Fast and reliable whole-body fat-burning experience.
Why PrimeShred Over Other Dieting Supplements?
Most fat burners on the market conceal their ingredient list behind ambiguous proprietary blends. This is done to hide the fact that the product contains low-quality ingredients in ineffective doses. Such products don’t do anything except to leave you out of pocket.
- Unlike other products, PrimeShred discloses every single ingredient in the product including their precise amounts.
- It does not contain any additives or synthetic ingredients.
- Moreover, it is manufactured under strict quality control ingredients using only the best possible ingredients.
Moreover, other brands offer a money-back guarantee to encourage their customers to try their product, but most of them don’t give you sufficient time to see if it works for you and make you jump through hoops when you try to return it.
However, PrimeShred has a fuss-free refund policy. If, after trying PrimeShred for a minimum of 50 days, you don’t think that it has given you the desired results, you just need to get in touch with their team within 50 to 100 days of receiving the order and send them back the unopened bottles. The brand will refund you the money, excluding a fixed fee of $15 that includes admin and shipping charges. The guarantee applies to everything except one month’s supply as one month is not long enough for you to experience all of its incredible benefits.
Is PrimeShred the Right Product for You?
If you are looking for a potent formula that will help you break through your fitness hurdles, then PrimeShred is the right product for you. Although most of their customers are men, the product is equally suitable for women.
The brand recommends taking three capsules 20 minutes before breakfast on your training and rest days. Each bottle contains 90 capsules that will last you a month.
Where to Buy PrimeShred?
In contemporary times, the commercial sector has witnessed an upsurge in the trade of health supplements. One such supplement that has garnered considerable attention is PrimeShred – a powerful fat burner capable of delivering exceptional results. It is pertinent to note that while several online retail platforms may purport to offer Prime Shred, certain caveats must be considered before any purchase is made.
Foremost, it is important to acquire PrimeShred from its official website! This approach guarantees quality assurance and product legitimacy since unauthorized third-party retailers cannot guarantee the authenticity or efficacy of the product. Furthermore, purchasing from third-party sites exposes buyers to potential scammers who can take advantage of unsuspecting customers. Therefore, acquiring this fat burner from the official website eliminates concerns surrounding fraudulence and ensures that buyers receive value for their investment.
In conclusion, prospective buyers are advised to obtain PrimeShred only through its official website, tap to order now. This guarantees authenticity, shields against potentially fraudulent activities, and assures efficacy during usage. By adhering to these guidelines, individuals can optimize the benefits offered by this PrimeShred Fat Burner while minimizing any risks associated with its procurement process.
The pricing, according to the official PrimeShred website, is as follows:
- $49.99 for one month’s supply.
- $99.99 for three month’s supply.
- $149.99 for five month’s supply.
The brand offers free shipping on all orders.
Below are the tentative delivery times:
- US/UK: 3 to 7 business days
- EU: 3 to 20 business days
- Rest of the World: 5 to 21 business days
However, they do not ship on US or UK public holidays so it may take 1 or 2 days extra to deliver the order.
Did You Know?
- Capsaicin gives chilli peppers their characteristic pungent flavor.
- Green coffee beans are nothing but unroasted coffee beans.
- Cayenne pepper is technically a berry and belongs to the nightshade family.
- Cayenne pepper is also known as cow horn pepper, guinea spice, and bird pepper.
- The Capsicum genus was domesticated 6,100 years ago and was first grown in Mesoamerica.
- Coffee was discovered by a goat herder after he observed that his goats ate certain berries and became so energized that they didn’t want to sleep that night.
Carson F. from Washington DC, United States.
“I can state with confidence that PrimeShred has changed my life as someone who has battled belly fat for years. I’ve tried a tonne of diets and workout routines, but until I started taking PrimeShred, nothing really seemed to make a difference. Along with noticing a decrease in belly fat, I’ve also seen an increase in energy and attention.”
Gael B. from Toronto, Canada.
“I am absolutely loving my new lean body, and it’s all thanks to PrimeShred! This supplement has helped me shed unwanted pounds and sculpt my physique in ways I never thought possible. Also, I’ve noticed a significant increase in energy during my workouts, which has allowed me to push myself harder and achieve better results. I appreciate that it contains natural ingredients that are safe for my body.”
Amir S. from Auckland, New Zealand.
“I have been struggling to lose weight and fat for a long time, and it always seems like my energy level drops significantly when I start a new diet. However, I have found a solution in PrimeShred! This supplement has helped me cut fat while also boosting my energy levels, which has been a game-changer. I no longer feel drained and exhausted throughout the day, and I am able to power through my workouts with ease.”
Zuri R. from Woodlands, Singapore.
“I am blown away by the effects of PrimeShred. The way it boosts fat burning is beyond what I ever imagined. I have noticed a significant decrease in my body fat percentage, especially around my midsection. Additionally, the energy boost I get from taking it is also great for getting through tough workouts. I am very happy that I bought this fat burner, and I heartily endorse it to anyone hoping to lose weight.”
Carlos D. from Glasgow, United Kingdom.
“I’ve been using PrimeShred to aid with my weight loss, and I have to admit that it has really changed the game. The fat cells are actually unlocked by this supplement in a way that I’ve never noticed. It’s incredible how I’ve been destroying fat! Since using this product, I’ve seen a noticeable improvement in the amount of body fat I’m reducing. It has given me the extra push I required to accomplish my weight loss objectives.”
Graham A. from Adelaide, Australia.
“I have to say, I’m thoroughly impressed with the results I got with PrimeShred. Within just a few weeks of using it, I noticed a significant difference in my body composition. This supplement really helped me switch on my fat-burning mode, and I couldn’t be any less happier with my purchase. Not only did it help me lose weight, but it also gave me increased energy levels and mental clarity.”
Overall, PrimeShred is a promising product to help you achieve your fitness goals by stimulating quicker fat burning. It allows you to tap into your stubborn fat reserves without giving away your muscle gains. It also serves as a great support to help you stay motivated and focused in your weight loss journey. Moreover, this fat burner is completely natural and is suitable for vegans.
The brand is confident enough that it offers a 100-day money-back guarantee that gives you ample time to see if the product works for you. They recommend using PrimeShred alongside a healthy diet and regular workout routine.
- Dulloo, A. G., Duret, C., Rohrer, D., Girardier, L., Mensi, N., Fathi, M., Chantre, P., & Vandermander, J. (1999). Efficacy of a green tea extract rich in catechin polyphenols and caffeine in increasing 24-h energy expenditure and fat oxidation in humans. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 70(6), 1040-1045. https://doi.org/10.1093/ajcn/70.6.1040
- Tumilty L, Davison G, Beckmann M, Thatcher R. Oral tyrosine supplementation improves exercise capacity in the heat. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2011 Dec;111(12):2941-50. doi: 10.1007/s00421-011-1921-4. Epub 2011 Mar 25. PMID: 21437603.
- Roumanille R, Vernus B, Brioche T, Descossy V, Van Ba CT, Campredon S, Philippe AG, Delobel P, Bertrand-Gaday C, Chopard A, Bonnieu A, Py G, Fança-Berthon P. Acute and chronic effects of Rhaponticum carthamoides and Rhodiola rosea extracts supplementation coupled to resistance exercise on muscle protein synthesis and mechanical power in rats. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2020 Nov 16;17(1):58. doi: 10.1186/s12970-020-00390-5. PMID: 33198764; PMCID: PMC7670727.
- Acheson KJ, Zahorska-Markiewicz B, Pittet P, Anantharaman K, Jéquier E. Caffeine and coffee: their influence on metabolic rate and substrate utilization in normal weight and obese individuals. Am J Clin Nutr. 1980 May;33(5):989-97. doi: 10.1093/ajcn/33.5.989. PMID: 7369170.
- Zheng J, Zheng S, Feng Q, Zhang Q, Xiao X. Dietary capsaicin and its anti-obesity potency: from mechanism to clinical implications. Biosci Rep. 2017 May 11;37(3):BSR20170286. doi: 10.1042/BSR20170286. PMID: 28424369; PMCID: PMC5426284.
- Choi BK, Park SB, Lee DR, Lee HJ, Jin YY, Yang SH, Suh JW. Green coffee bean extract improves obesity by decreasing body fat in high-fat diet-induced obese mice. Asian Pac J Trop Med. 2016 Jul;9(7):635-43. doi: 10.1016/j.apjtm.2016.05.017. Epub 2016 May 30. PMID: 27393090.
- Baltaci D, Kutlucan A, Turker Y, Yilmaz A, Karacam S, Deler H, Ucgun T, Kara IH. Association of vitamin B12 with obesity, overweight, insulin resistance and metabolic syndrome, and body fat composition; primary care-based study. Med Glas (Zenica). 2013 Aug;10(2):203-10. PMID: 23892832.
- Vijayakumar RS, Surya D, Nalini N. Antioxidant efficacy of black pepper (Piper nigrum L.) and piperine in rats with high fat diet induced oxidative stress. Redox Rep. 2004;9(2):105-10. doi: 10.1179/135100004225004742. PMID: 15231065.