Overweight and obesity are a serious problem that affects millions of people worldwide. Several factors can contribute to weight gain, such as an unhealthy diet, lack of exercise, and stress.
Although gaining a few pounds may not necessarily be a problem, a significant change in weight can affect your self-esteem and increase your risk of debilitating health problems. People who struggle with weight gain are often told to eat healthier and exercise more, but we know life gets in the way, and losing weight is easier said than done.
A smart solution to your weight problems is to use a natural fat-burning supplement to help enhance your weight loss efforts and allow you to lose excess weight more quickly than dieting and exercising alone.
The problem with weight loss supplements is that there are so many options available on the market that it can be challenging to decide which one is right for you. But we can help.
In this article, we review PhenGold, a natural weight loss dietary supplement designed to supercharge your weight loss goals. It is prudent for us to read reviews in order to determine whether it is okay to use it to aid weight reduction efforts. This necessitates a thorough examination of its ingredients, customer reviews, dose, suitability, and more.
What is PhenGold?
- PhenGold is a weight loss supplement containing vitamins, minerals, and herbal botanicals that help:
- Boost metabolism,
- Control appetite and hunger cravings,
- Raise energy levels,
- Beat physical and mental fatigue, and
- Improve focus and motivation.
- This weight loss formula is suitable for vegans and is produced in facilities that are registered with the FDA.
- Additionally, it is free from potential allergens, such as soy, gluten, and dairy, as well as GMO ingredients.
How does PhenGold work?
PhenGold promotes weight loss in the following ways:
- Boosts Metabolism
It speeds up your metabolic rate, which helps calories get converted into energy and prevents them from getting stored as body fat. The product also increases the production of the fat-burning hormone adiponectin, which plays a crucial role in regulating blood glucose levels and lipid metabolism. Additionally, it helps in the synthesis of thyroid hormones, which promotes stored body fat loss by increasing your energy expenditure.
- Reduces Appetite and Food Cravings
It contains hunger suppressants that help curb your appetite by delaying gastrointestinal emptying and regulating appetite-controlling hormones, including ghrelin, leptin, and insulin.
Moreover, numerous studies have established that the brain often confuses appetite with food cravings. Therefore, appetite suppressants also help you control unhealthy food cravings, which lead to excessive weight gain in the first place.
- Micronutrients Boost Energy Production
Micronutrients play a significant role in energy production. However, these micronutrients are not stored in the body and thus need to be replenished constantly through diet or supplementation. PhenGold contains several vitamins and minerals that convert food into fuel and help boost your energy and stamina.
They also help improve substrate utilization (which illustrates how carbs and fat contribute to the energy used during exercise), which helps increase the intensity and duration of your workouts.
- Increases Neurotransmitter Production
It helps in the synthesis of neurotransmitters, which are required for a healthy nervous system. These neurotransmitters help boost your mood, focus, and motivation. They also help reduce your cortisol levels, which are linked to increased appetite and weight gain. In addition to this, they regulate your sleep cycle and help you maintain a consistent sleep schedule.
PhenGold and its Natural Fat Burning Ingredients
Below is the complete ingredient list used in this Weight Loss Pill.
- Green tea – 500mg
- Green coffee – 100mg
- L-theanine – 250mg
- L-tyrosine – 350mg
- Rhodiola rosea – 250mg
- Cayenne pepper – 200mg
- Caffeine Anhydrous – 225mg
- DMAE – 150mg
- Vitamin B3 – 15mg
- Vitamin B6 – 1.3mg
- Vitamin B12 – 24mcg
- Green tea is commonly associated with weight loss as it is rich in antioxidants that help increase lipid metabolism and control blood sugar levels.
- They are also known to alleviate mood and promote mental clarity.
- Additionally, green tea helps reduce inflammation and relieve digestive symptoms.
A systematic review and meta-analysis of 27 randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials were conducted to assess the effect of green tea on blood glucose levels. The studies were gathered after an extensive literature survey of journal article databases. The study showed that volunteers who consumed green tea had a lower blood sugar level than the control group .
Green coffee is unroasted coffee beans. Although they are both derived from the same plant, their chemical profiles vary significantly.
Green coffee is high in chlorogenic acids, which:
- Help reduce inflammation,
- Improve insulin sensitivity, and
- Reduce fat absorption during digestion.
- They also help control high blood pressure and improve cardiovascular health.
A clinical trial was conducted on male mice to study the effect of green coffee bean extract (GCBE) on weight gain. They were given a standard diet with GCBE for 14 days, and their hepatic lipid metabolism and body fat percentage were measured subsequently. The study showed that GCBE helped reduce visceral fat and hepatic lipid levels in the mice .
- L-theanine is an amino acid that has been shown to curb food cravings and promote weight loss.
- It has a calming effect on the nervous system and helps increase energy levels, motivation, focus, and alertness.
- In addition to this, it helps prevent caffeine crashes and anxiety that may arise due to caffeine intake.
A placebo-controlled clinical trial was conducted on 44 adults to study the effect of l-theanine and caffeine on focus and alertness. The volunteers were either given 40mg caffeine and 97mg l-theanine or a placebo. The results were measured at baseline and after 20 and 70 minutes after the treatment. The study showed that caffeine and l-theanine helped boost focus and alertness in demanding cognitive tasks and helped reduce tiredness .
- L-tyrosine is an amino acid that helps in the production of many important neurotransmitters, such as dopamine, adrenaline, and epinephrine.
- L-tyrosine helps alleviate mood, dial down stress, and improve athletic performance by boosting energy levels and endurance.
- Additionally, it helps in the production of various hormones, such as thyroid, adrenaline, and human growth hormone.
A clinical trial was conducted on rats to study the effect of tyrosine on treating neurochemical and behavioral deficits. The rats were either treated with tyrosine or saline water and were subjected to hypothermia to induce neurochemical deficits. They were then made to perform a swim test. The study showed that tyrosine helped improve norepinephrine concentration in the rats and helped improve their performance under stress .
Rhodiola rosea is a perennial plant mainly found in Europe and Asia.
- It contains over 140 bioactive compounds and is known for its adaptogenic properties.
- It helps reduce cortisol levels, which has been strongly linked to weight gain.
- It also helps boost metabolism, increase exercise motivation, combat fatigue, and improve mood.
- In addition, it helps boost muscle power and antioxidant capacity.
A double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial was conducted on 10 male volunteers to study the effect of Rhodiola rosea on heart rate, rating of perceived exertion (RPE), and mood state. They were given 3mg/kg Rhodiola Rosea or a placebo and were asked to complete two high-intensity 30-minute trainings. Their heart rate and RPE were recorded during the workout, and their mood states were recorded before and after a workout. The study showed that Rhodiola Rosea had a positive effect on RPE and helped improve psychological responses .
Cayenne pepper is a type of chilli pepper that belongs to the nightshade family. It contains the chemical compound capsaicin, which gives hot peppers their characteristic pungent taste.
- It is a common ingredient in weight loss supplements as it helps reduce cravings and promote feelings of satiety.
- It also helps improve metabolic rate, reduce inflammation, and alleviate pain.
A literature survey was conducted to study the effect of capsaicin on energy balance. A systematic review of appetitive and thermogenic outcomes and a meta-analysis of the thermogenic outcomes of the selected studies were conducted. The results indicate that capsaicin helps in weight management by increasing fat oxidation and energy expenditure .
- Caffeine boosts metabolism and fat burning by promoting epinephrine production.
- It works as a natural appetite suppressant by reducing your ghrelin levels.
- It also helps improve workout performance by increasing substrate utilization and delaying exhaustion.
- Plus, it is a nervous system stimulant and keeps you alert and awake.
A clinical trial was conducted on 12 male volunteers to study the effect of caffeine on energy expenditure. They were either given 150ml decaffeinated coffee or the same coffee with 200mg of caffeine. Their resting metabolic rate and external and internal temperature were measured subsequently. The study showed that caffeine helped increase the metabolic rate in the treatment group .
Dimethylethanolamine (DMAE) is a choline compound that is naturally produced in the body.
- It boosts thermogenesis and helps in the production of fat-burning hormones and enzymes.
- It facilitates acetylcholine production, which is required for mind-muscle connection.
- DMAE is known to increase energy levels, improve mood, and maximize athletic performance.
- It also helps reduce oxidative stress and firm up the skin.
- Vitamin B3 helps in the synthesis of adiponectin and promotes ATP production.
- It helps regulate blood sugar levels, fights against free radical damage, and improves cardiovascular function.
- In addition, it helps improve skin health, brain function, and lipid profile.
- Vitamin B6 helps metabolize carbohydrates, proteins, and fats and improves digestive health.
- It helps reduce appetite, balance hormones, and flush out toxins from the body.
- In addition, it helps improve mood and boost energy levels.
- Vitamin B12 helps convert carbohydrates into glucose and provides lasting energy.
- It plays a critical role in fat metabolism and keeps your nervous system healthy.
- It also helps alleviate mood and reduces stress-related food cravings.
A meta-analysis of 8 placebo-controlled studies was conducted to study the effect of micronutrients on mind state and psychiatric symptoms. The study showed that micronutrient supplementation helped reduce fatigue, perceived stress, and anxiety. The study further revealed that high doses of B vitamins were most effective at improving mood states .
Below are the benefits of using this Natural Fat Burning Pill daily.
- Boosts Metabolism
Metabolism is a key factor that determines how quickly or slowly your burn calories. PhenGold helps boost your metabolism, allowing you to burn more calories even when you are at rest.
- Reduces Stubborn Fat
It activates fat-burning hormones and helps you shed even the most stubborn fat from all over your body, especially the most common problem: stubborn belly fat.
- Reduces Appetite
It works as an appetite suppressant and helps you feel full for longer. It keeps you from overeating and reaching out for unhealthy foods and helps you maintain the discipline required for an effective weight loss process.
- Increases Energy Levels
Dieting can leave you low on energy, making it difficult for you to work out and perform daily activities. PhenGold helps eliminate fatigue and boosts your energy levels so that you stay efficient and productive throughout the day.
- Improves Mood and Focus
It helps improve your mood and focus so that you stay motivated and stay consistent with your workouts.
Has there been any Side Effects reported with the use of PhenGold?
There are currently no known side effects associated with the use of PhenGold. If you currently have any medical conditions, take prescription medication, or are pregnant or nursing, it is recommended that you consult with your licensed health care professional before attempting to try any new supplements.
However, a note of caution, if you are sensitive to caffeine, you may want to limit or avoid other caffeinated products while taking PhenGold.
5 Reasons to Buy Phen Gold
- Accelerates the body to burn fat faster
- Reduces appetite
- Boosts energy levels
- Improves motivation and mood
- Safe and natural.
Why PhenGold Over Other Weight Loss Supplements?
Many weight loss dietary supplements on the market contain synthetic ingredients and fillers that are hidden behind proprietary blends. Moreover, they often target just one aspect of weight loss and aren’t designed to provide lasting results.
- On the other hand, PhenGold contains natural ingredients in maximum-strength amounts that are scientifically proven to help you lose weight.
- Unlike other products, it doesn’t alter your body’s in-built mechanisms and puts it under stress. Instead, it speeds up the natural physiological processes that facilitate weight loss and helps you lose weight in a sustainable and healthy way.
- Its multi-action formula helps boost your mood, focus, and energy levels, which helps you stay positive and motivated throughout your weight loss journey.
- PhenGold is manufactured to the highest production standards, meaning that you can be confident that you are getting a safe and high-quality product.
- In addition to this, numerous positive reviews have affirmed its effectiveness, and the product boasts of a 98% customer satisfaction rate.
- Plus, it is suitable for people of all age groups.
- And last but not least, it doesn’t require a prescription.
Is PhenGold the Right Product for You?
If you are over 18 years of age and are looking for an effective weight management supplement to help you shed those excess pounds, then PhenGold is the right product for you. When used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle, such as a balanced diet and a regular exercise routine, there is no way there is no reason why it should not help you achieve your weight loss goals.
The brand recommends taking three capsules 20 minutes before your first meal of the day. Each bottle contains 90 capsules, which is sufficient for one month’s supply. Although results will vary from person to person, a lot of their customers have achieved visible results within just a few weeks.
Nonetheless, if you are not satisfied with the results after trying the product for at least 50 days, you are covered by Health Nutrition Limited’s 100-day money-back guarantee. In such cases, you can send back the unused bottles, and they will refund you the purchase price, excluding a fixed $15 shipping fee that covers admin and shipping costs. You can reach out to them through the PhenGold Official Website if you have any other queries.
How to Get PhenGold and What’s the Price?
The pricing is as follows:
- Buy 1: $64.99 for one month’s supply.
- Buy 2 + Get 1 Free: $129.98 for three months’ supply.
- Buy 3 + Get 2 Free: $194.97 for five months’ supply.
Once shipped, here is when you can expect to receive the order.
- USA and UK: up to 3 to 7 working days.
- EU: up to 3 to 20 working days.
- Rest of the World: up to 5 to 21 working days.
Since they don’t ship on US, UK, and EU public holidays, the delivery may be delayed by 1-2 days due to a backlog of orders.
User Reviews and Ratings
Azalea S. from Washington DC, United States.
“PhenGold is simply the best! I have tried countless fat burners before, but nothing compares to this one. From my personal experience, I would rate it a perfect 5 out of 5. The biggest advantage of PhenGold is how it makes the entire fat-burning process so much smoother and less frustrating. It provides me with a consistent boost of energy throughout the day, making it easier to stay active and motivated at work and in the gym.”
Zev G. from Manchester, United Kingdom.
“I’ve been using PhenGold for some time now, and I have to admit that it has made a significant difference in my weight loss journey. One of the things that really impressed me is how effectively it curbs my appetite. I used to struggle with constant cravings and mindless snacking, but since I started taking PhenGold, those urges have significantly decreased. It’s like my hunger is under control now, and I have been eating fewer calories which helps me stay on track with my goals.”
Dana C. from Adelaide, Australia.
“I recently tried Phengold and I have to say, I am beyond impressed with the results. Not only did this product help me shed those extra pounds quickly, but it also had an amazing impact on my mood and appetite. The high-quality ingredients used in Phengold truly deliver on their promises. A big thumbs up to this brand.”
Kooper A. from Vancouver, Canada.
“I have tried numerous weight loss pills in the past, but unfortunately, none of them seemed to make a significant difference. However, when my trainer at the gym recommended PhenGold, I decided to give it a shot. Trust me when I say that this has been the best aid for quick weight loss. And the thing is, from the moment I started taking PhenGold, I noticed a significant boost in my energy levels, which has been helping me immensely to put my best foot forward in the gym.”
Allie O. from Woodlands, Singapore.
“I have struggled with unwanted fat in my body for quite some time now, and it has really taken a toll on my self-confidence. Every time I looked in the mirror, I couldn’t help but feel self-conscious and unhappy with what I saw. However, since I started using PhenGold, everything has changed for the better. This incredible product has truly helped me shred those stubborn fats that seemed impossible to get rid of before.”
Rhodes F. from Wellington, New Zealand.
“I’ve been trying out PhenGold lately and I must say, I’m impressed with the results. The Max Strength Formula has really helped me shed fat faster and more efficiently than any other supplement I’ve tried in the past. Because of this, I feel much more confident about my looks and am excited to be able to fit back into my college clothes again. What’s even better is that this product is suitable for both genders, so anyone can use it to their advantage.”
Did You Know?
- One cup of black coffee contains just one calorie.
- The world’s largest cup of coffee is 11 feet tall.
- In Italian, Espresso means ‘’pressed out’’.
- Green tea and black tea come from the same sources; the difference arises from their processing methods.
- Tea is believed to be originated in China about 5,000 years ago.
- The slight bitterness in green tea comes from the antioxidants; tannin and theophylline.
Excess weight can impact your mental and physical health negatively. PhenGold is a great product to help you get in shape quickly and safely. It is also a suitable option for people who have reached a plateau in their weight loss and want to get past it.
Its natural and clinically proven ingredients help boost metabolism, reduce appetite, raise energy levels, and increase focus. And the greatest aspect of this product is that it comes with a generous 100-day money-back guarantee, so you can purchase PhenGold without any hesitation. The brand recommends pairing this fat burner with a healthy diet plan and regular exercise for the best results.
- Xu, R., Bai, Y., Yang, K. et al. Effects of green tea consumption on glycemic control: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Nutr Metab (Lond) 17, 56 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1186/s12986-020-00469-5
- Shimoda H, Seki E, Aitani M. Inhibitory effect of green coffee bean extract on fat accumulation and body weight gain in mice. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2006 Mar 17;6:9. doi: 10.1186/1472-6882-6-9. PMID: 16545124; PMCID: PMC1513603.
- Giesbrecht T, Rycroft JA, Rowson MJ, De Bruin EA. The combination of L-theanine and caffeine improves cognitive performance and increases subjective alertness. Nutr Neurosci. 2010 Dec;13(6):283-90. doi: 10.1179/147683010X12611460764840. PMID: 21040626.
- Yeghiayan SK, Luo S, Shukitt-Hale B, Lieberman HR. Tyrosine improves behavioral and neurochemical deficits caused by cold exposure. Physiol Behav. 2001 Feb;72(3):311-6. doi: 10.1016/s0031-9384(00)00398-x. PMID: 11274672.
- Duncan MJ, Clarke ND. The Effect of Acute Rhodiola rosea Ingestion on Exercise Heart Rate, Substrate Utilisation, Mood State, and Perceptions of Exertion, Arousal, and Pleasure/Displeasure in Active Men. J Sports Med (Hindawi Publ Corp). 2014;2014:563043. doi: 10.1155/2014/563043. Epub 2014 Apr 27. PMID: 26464892; PMCID: PMC4590898.
- Ludy MJ, Moore GE, Mattes RD. The effects of capsaicin and capsiate on energy balance: critical review and meta-analyses of studies in humans. Chem Senses. 2012 Feb;37(2):103-21. doi: 10.1093/chemse/bjr100. Epub 2011 Oct 29. PMID: 22038945; PMCID: PMC3257466.
- Koot P, Deurenberg P. Comparison of changes in energy expenditure and body temperatures after caffeine consumption. Ann Nutr Metab. 1995;39(3):135-42. doi: 10.1159/000177854. PMID: 7486839.
- Long SJ, Benton D. Effects of vitamin and mineral supplementation on stress, mild psychiatric symptoms, and mood in nonclinical samples: a meta-analysis. Psychosom Med. 2013 Feb;75(2):144-53. doi: 10.1097/PSY.0b013e31827d5fbd. Epub 2013 Jan 29. PMID: 23362497.